Three separate dwellings benefit extended guest stays allowing communal gatherings with the ability to retreat to the separate suite and guest house.
All units are self-contained and recently updated including new bathrooms, kitchens, and brand new furniture.
The luxurious and spacious two-level main house has large picture windows from where you can enjoy panoramic views of the lake including a serene sunrise and sunset sky. The unique decor brings out all the best features of the open-plan living spaces.
The upper level consists of the main kitchen which is fully equipped with state-of-the-art stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and top-level finishes made for any skilled chef opening up to dining for 12 and easy exit to BBQ, and patio dining for further 12.
Expansive living room with high vaulted ceilings, a fire place, a 75 inch 4K TV and large windows facing the lake as well as sliding doors that open to the outside wrap-around decking. There is also a beautiful game room containing a billiard table and wood burning stove; The master bedroom and powder room complete the rest of the space on the upper floor.
The lower level includes one king bedroom, a full bathroom and another yet even larger king bedroom with fireplace, pull-out sofa and sliding doors to the lower decking with the hot tub.
A separate 2 room SUITE which can be closed off and entered only from the outside for privacy reasons is also on the lower floor plan. The suite features two queen beds, ensuite full private bathroom featuring spacious walk in shower with rain head and 2 sinks. A separate living room with TV, sofa and dining table in front of a picture window as well as a kitchenette makes this suite the most luxurious private space.
Unique to this property is Redwood Guest House! Equipped with a living, dining, kitchen, one king room and a queen room, you’ll marvel at this peaceful location with its own private back yard.
- 200 ft of LAKE FRONT with full southern exposure
- PRIVATE BOAT DOCK to use for fishing, swimming or to tie up your own boat
- Covered porch for summer dining on a long table with 12 chairs.
- Additional dining tables in and plenty of chairs on other decks.
- Two sun decks with comfortable loungers to relax on plus back yard areas.
- Outside stereo speakers on upper deck.
- Full gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- 2 additional kitchenettes with sinks, coffee machines and small fridges.
- Hot-tub (3/15 to 12/15) on lower deck to warm up in after a swim.
- 4 Smart TVs including a 75″ 4K Smart TV with Stereo Speakers in the main living area.
- 2 sets of spotting scopes to watch wildlife.
- Extra game room with billiard table, wood stove and large window overlooking the lake.
- Outdoor patio furniture & cushions, and beach towels.
- Outside firepit with lounge chairs for roasting s’mores and having fun in the evening.
- 2 Stand Up Paddle (SUP)s, 3 kayaks and fishing poles
Lake view, Two Sun Decks, Outdoor dining area, Loungers, Gas BBQ, Hot Tub and private boat Dock to swim off or to tie your own boat to.
Fridge / Freezer, Coffee machine, Kitchen Aid, Garbage Disposal, Toaster, Dishwasher, Ice machine, Microwave, Double-Stoves, Blender, Crock Pot and Stovetop
75 4K Smart TV, wifi, Sound Système, Outside Speakers, Alexa Dot, Fire Place, Wooden Stove, Pool table
1st Master bedroom on upper floor – California King bed and en-suite full private bathroom with walk-in rain shower and free-standing bathtub with lake view
2nd Guest Bedroom on lower floor – King bed and lake view
3rd Guest Bedroom – King bed and sleeper sofa. Fire place, sliding door opening towards lower deck with hot tub and lake view
4th Bedroom in SUITE – two Queen Beds, private full bath with shower, kitchenette and living room. Separate entrance from the outside with outside porch.
Features a private balcony with back yard and outdoor lounge area.
1st Bedroom – King bed with desk
2nd Bedroom – Queen bed
Guesthouse with full bathroom with shower, living room, kitchenette and dining table for 4.
Master Bedroom with ensuite Bathroom
The master bedroom on the upper floor of the house comes with this new upholstered California King bed and an en-suite bathroom with a spacious walk in shower as well as a free standing bathtub..
Blue King Bedroom
On the lower floor of the main house, this new velvet blue upholstered king size bed with an amazingly thick and plush mattress offers an amazing view over the lake.
Grey Bedroom with King Bed and Sleeper Sofa
This bedroom with more than 500 sq ft is furnished with a new upholstered king size bed as well as a comfortable sleeper sofa if you have some kids staying in the bedroom with you. In the summer, enjoy the direct access to the lower level and the hot tub. In the winter, sit in front of the fireplace for a romantic evening.