Three separate dwellings benefit extended guest stays allowing communal gatherings with the ability to retreat to the separate suite and guest house. All homes are self-contained and recently updated with new bathrooms, kitchens, and all new furniture.
1st Bedroom on upper floor – California King bed and en-suite bathroom with walk-in rain shower and free-standing bathtub with lake view
2nd Guest Bedroom on lower floor – King bed and lake view
3rd Guest Bedroom on lower floor – King bed, fire place, sliding door opening towards deck with hot tub and lake view
4th Bedroom in SUITE – two Queen Beds, private full bath with shower, kitchenette and living room. Separate entrance from the outside with outside porch. Living room with sofa bed could be used as a 5th bedroom.
1st Bedroom – King bed with desk
2nd Bedroom – Queen bed
Guesthouse with full bathroom with shower, living room, kitchenette and dining table for 4.
– 200 ft of LAKE FRONT with full southern exposure
– PRIVATE BOAT DOCK to use for fishing, swimming or to tie up your own boat
– Covered porch for summer dining on a long table with 12 chairs
– Additional dining tables in and plenty of chairs on other decks.
– Two sun decks with comfortable loungers to relax on plus back yard areas.
– Outside stereo speakers on upper deck
– Full gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– 2 additional kitchenettes with sinks, coffee machines and small fridges
– Hot-tub (open from 3/15 to 11/30) on lower deck to warm up in after a swim
– 4 Smart TVs including a 75″ 4K Smart TV with Stereo Speakers in the main living area
– 2 sets of spotting scopes to watch wildlife
– Extra game room with billiard table, wood stove and large window overlooking the lake
– outdoor patio furniture & cushions, and beach towels
– Outside fire pit (outside of fire season) with lounge chairs for roasting s’mores and having fun in the evening.
– 2 Stand Up Paddle (SUP)s and 2 kayaks
- Adults: 12
- Children: 4
Prices start at: $4,400 for 5 nights (+taxes and fees)